DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, October 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Request for Cold Laser Therapy Market is expected to grow steadily at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period (2021-2031). Cold Laser Therapy Market Sales Expected To Peak US $ 165.4 million by 2031-end.
Read the report – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cold-laser-therapy-market/
The upsurge in cosmetic and non-invasive surgeries and the increase in the number of cosmetic laser techniques are major factors driving the market. The growing trend for flawless skin, coupled with the growing influence of social media, will drive the demand for cosmetic procedures. Thereby increasing the uptake of cold laser therapy.
As the prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders and the number of dental surgeries increase, the demand for cold laser therapy is expected to increase. The application of cold laser therapy in pain management and dermatology will drive sales during the forecast period.
Additionally, the growing awareness of the various benefits of cold laser therapy is improving the uptake of cold or low intensity laser therapy devices. Cold Laser Therapy Market Sales Expected to Exceed, IMF Says 107.6 million US dollars by 2021.
Request a sample report to get compressive information about https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3639
In addition, major players are increasing research and development spending by biotechnology companies, which is expected to create additional growth opportunities for market players.
“The increasing demand for aesthetic cosmetic procedures and the penetration of social media platforms have increased the demand for non-invasive procedures and low-intensity laser devices. This is expected to increase cold laser therapy market sales ” said the IMF analyst.
Key Points From Cold Laser Therapy Market Research
- In terms of product, continuous laser devices will account for the largest market share of 57% market share in 2021
- Single Wavelength Cold Laser Therapy Expected To Be The Most Preferred Technology For End Users
- Application of cold laser therapy in dermatology will account for over 35% of total market share in 2021
- Specialty clinics are expected to be the primary end users due to the increasing number of patients for cosmetic treatments and pain management.
- The US cold laser therapy market will account for more than 92% of sales in North America
- Germany is expected to witness incremental growth opportunities for the cold laser therapy market due to the strong presence of many prominent players
- China and India will experience strong growth in the East and South Asia market, posting a CAGR of 6% and a CAGR of 6.1%, respectively
- Growing Application of Cold Laser Therapy in Orthopedic Injury Will Boost Sales During Forecast Period
- Growing adoption of low-level laser devices among growing number of dental practitioners is expected to fuel market growth
- High deployment costs and a lack of qualified professionals with technical expertise are likely to hamper sales.
Talk to a market research expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3639
The major players in the cold laser therapy market are focusing on strategic collaborations, coupled with product launches in order to maintain their dominance in the industry. Some manufacturers are also expanding their product portfolio through mergers and partnerships with other key players.
- In 2020, Multi Radiance Medical announced the start of a non-pharmaceutical clinical trial using photobiomodulation and cold laser therapy to treat intubated COVID-19 patients to improve intensive care.
- Apira Science Inc. received approval from Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA), FDA Thailand, and Singapore Health Sciences Authority (HSA) in 2018 to introduce the patented Low Intensity Light Therapy (LLLT) technology. ) of iGrow in these markets. .
The Major Players Operating in the Cold Laser Therapy Market Featured By FMI are:
- Apira Science Inc.
- BioLight Technologies LLC
- B-Laser cure Australia
- Erchonia Company
- Theralase Inc.,
- THOR Photomedicine Ltd
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Spectro Analytical Irradia AB
More insights into the global cold laser therapy market
Future Market Insights in its new offering presents an unbiased analysis of the global cold laser therapy market. The study reveals compelling information on the Cold Laser Therapy market for the historical period (2016-2020) and for the forecast year (2021-2031). In order to have a better perspective on the main growth drivers and trends, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Continuous laser devices
- Pulse laser devices
- Combined laser devices
- Pain management
- Wound healing
- Nerve regeneration
- Single Wavelength Cold Laser Therapy Devices
- Multi-wavelength cold laser therapy devices
By sales channel
- Specialized clinics
- Outpatient surgery centers
- Home care settings
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (AEM)
We offer tailor-made solutions to meet your needs, request customization – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3639
Key Questions Answered in Cold Laser Therapy Market
- Report provides insight into cold laser therapy demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights the forecasted sales growth for the cold laser therapy market between 2021 and 2031.
- The Cold Laser Therapy market study identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancement in the market. within the industry
- Analysis of the Cold Laser Therapy market share of key companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships etc.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of business information and advisory services, serving clients in more than 150 countries. IMF is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in UK, US and India. IMF’s latest market research and industry analysis reports help companies tackle challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amid fierce competition. Our personalized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continually monitors emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are preparing for the changing needs of their consumers.
Future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
Source of the press release: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/cold-laser-therapy-market/
SOURCE Future market outlook