Are you thinking of getting life insurance? This is what you should know
Surely, the idea of hiring life insurance will have ever occurred to you . However, the different and confusing information that comes to us through the media may have made you leave it for later. This decision is important enough to deal with it as soon as possible and with the certainty that we have at our disposal all the necessary data to assess the suitability or not of doing so.
How much does life insurance cost?
Life insurance does not have a standard and unique price for everyone, but depends on the personal characteristics of each; which takes into account, among others, age and sex . Another factor to take into account is the amount to be insured, which must be related to annual income . All these concepts that a priori may seem cumbersome, are managed quickly and easily through an insurance feeder .
What is the insurance rate?
The insurance rate is a kind of calculator that with only four data about us is able to provide us with the cost and coverage of life insurance, in less than five minutes.
That decision that we had parked for complex can be resolved in less than five minutes and probably at a much lower cost than what we could expect a priori.
What do life insurance cover?
Coverages may vary depending on insurance. Possible coverage includes the following:
- Death: All insured money is usually covered, in addition to receiving an advance for settlement of inheritance and donation tax.
- Permanent and absolute disability: All insured capital is usually covered and includes permanent and absolute disability for any cause, be it illness (physical or mental) or accident.
- Death by accident : Beneficiaries would receive double the capital of the death coverage (principal). It is considered death by accident any external event, sudden and violent outside the will of the Insured and causing his death within 365 days following the date on which such event occurred.
- Medical Advice
- Legal advice.
- Psychological attention.
- Diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Accidents of the spouses.
- Diagnosis of prostate cancer.